Here are some NOT-so-serious stories we’ve seen about the coronavirus outbreak . . .
- A woman in Italy was fined for breaking lockdown rules to .
- There’s a woman who wrote in to an advice column for help . . . she’s under , and she’s extremely attracted to him. Both her husband and the brother-in-law’s wife are also there, though. The advice columnist recommended setting boundaries, avoiding being alone with the brother-in-law, and trying to work on her sex life with her husband.
- A couple in Australia was fined more than $1,000 after they posted . . . and the police thought they were recent, and violating the ban on non-essential travel. The fine was only revoked when the local news got involved.
- A guy in Indiana had into his bank account instead of his $1,700 stimulus. He called his bank . . . and the money wound up getting taken away.
- A couple in India as their, quote, “contribution” to the fight against coronavirus.
- People are getting “” where they’re jealous of other people’s houses during this lockdown.
- The Coronado National Forest in Arizona locked its bathrooms to encourage people to stay at 10分11选5计划 . . . and now people are just outside the bathrooms.
- You can to your next Zoom meeting for $65.
- A was spotted wandering the empty streets in Nepal.
(Various sourcing in article)