Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a , people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- A Sing-Along episode of “The Masked Singer” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The fifth season finale of “Chicago Med” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The eighth season premiere of “The Big Interview with Dan Rather” at 8:00 p.m. on AXS TV. Huey Lewis guest stars.
- The 10th season premiere of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” at 8:00 p.m. on Bravo.
- The first season finale of “Nancy Drew” at 9:00 p.m. on the CW.
- The eighth season finale of “Chicago Fire” at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The seventh season finale of “Chicago PD” at 10:00 p.m. on NBC.
- Jimmy Kimmel hosts “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC. Will Forte and Nikki Glaser.
- The second season premiere of “What We Do in the Shadows” at 10:00 p.m. on FX.
- The series premiere of “Mrs. America” on . Cate Blanchett plays a conservative fighting AGAINST the Equal Rights Amendment. And Rose Byrne is Gloria Steinem. Sarah Paulson and Elizabeth Banks are also in it.
Wednesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Pharrell Williams, and Millie Bobby Brown.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – George Stephanopoulos.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Shaquille O’Neal, Jessica Meir, and Matt Berninger.
- “James Corden” – Lewis Capaldi, and Israeli historian Yuval Noah Harari.
- “Seth Meyers” – We don’t know yet.
- “Trevor Noah” – The Daily Social Distancing Show.
- “Conan” – Russell Brand.
- “Lilly Singh” – Lauren Ash, and Ben Feldman.